Wednesday, July 13, 2011

In My Home...

Here are some great finds I have in and around my own home...

Bought at Canton Trade Days for $2.00.  This was originally gold, so I spray painted it.

This old chair was free and the basket was free (given to me by my mom).  The rocks were free too!


A little collection of Garden boxes (from my etsy shop), on top of a vintage WW11 era, USMC medical kit that I got for $8,  and a chipped paint armillary that I got on clearance at walmart in the garden department stacked in our non-working fireplace.

A set of 5 vintage medicine bottles that I got on Ebay for about $1 each filled with clippings from my garden sits in my kitchen window sill.


A vintage enamel ware teapot that I purchased for $12 and two old books from a garage sale that were $.50 each. 


1 comment:

  1. awesome finds. yum! you've got a great eye for vintage treasures.

    Cindi
    http://www.rustiqueartblog.com

    ReplyDelete